Friday, August 19, 2011

Travel day 8/17/11

As I sit on the flight from LA to Honolulu with about 2 hours to go....I'm starting to realize what an exhausting day this has been. Fly, stop, fly, stop, fly....and I have one more short flight after this one. For some reason (must be the excitement of going to Hawaii), I have not been able to nap on any of my flights as I usually can. I've been up for about 18 hours now with about 6 more to go. So this is what I have left today: 2 hours to Honolulu, 2 hour layover, 30 minute flight to Kauai, 30 minute wait for shuttle, and 30 min ride to resort. I do believe when I wake up tomorrow, Thursday, my day will be spent on the nearest beach.


1 comment:

  1. I'm exhausted for you. Thank goodness you arrive in time to go to bed there and not when you are supposed to wake up (at least I think that's what your last post said). And thank goodness for excitement, Hawaii beaches and Hawaii in general!

    ReplyDelete